Here you go again–it’s time for your third Quiz. Nothing has changed. Below you will find 20 multiple choice, true/false, and fill-in-the-blank questions.
Also remember all of the following:
- Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only–you will not receive a grade.
- Yes, you can use your notes
- You have NO time limit
- You may skip and then return to any question (but do remember to come back to it, the quiz will not remind you of unanswered questions)
- You may exit the Quiz at any time prior to completing the Quiz. However, when you come back your answers will NOT be saved. You will need to retake the entire Quiz.
- You may take the Quiz as many times as you choose.
- Once you have answered all the questions the site page will show you
- The Quiz Title
- Your % Score
- Remarks/instructions from Bob
- Each Quiz Question and possible answers. The answer you selected will appear in blue. The Ministry answer will have a green check. You must pass the Module 7 Quiz with a score of 80% or higher the first time in order to move on to Phase 3–“Personal Financial and Life Coaching.”
And again, please recall that even though Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only, before you start, pray and ask the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
1. The Bible says that when you begin to have the attitude and the heart to handle wealth according to His definition, He will make you some promises. One is the promise of peace. In John 14:27 Jesus said, Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you… The word for peace in this verse is the word Shalom. What does the word Shalom represent?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which one of the following is NOT one of the traditional five spiritual disciplines?CorrectIncorrect
3. Your decision to follow Jesus Christ in everything you do…CorrectIncorrect
4. According to the Bible, it is NOT possible for you to know for sure that you are learning to handle God’s wealth in ways that are pleasing to Him.CorrectIncorrect
5. Four out of every _____ American households live paycheck to paycheck.CorrectIncorrect
6. According to the Bible, a “steward” is a manager of…CorrectIncorrect
7. The “servants” in the Matthew 25:14-30 “Parable of the Talents” were…CorrectIncorrect
8. In the “Parable of the Talents” in Matthew 25, the “servant” who failed to properly manage the ONE talent lacked the training to do so.CorrectIncorrect
9. According to the “Parable of the Talents” in Matthew 25, it is possible for you to misjudge your spiritual and material capacities to manage.CorrectIncorrect
10. What conditions must be present in your life for you to be growing as a “steward” or as a “manager” for God?CorrectIncorrect
11. Religious Folklore has to do with getting into trouble when you are either too close to the Word or not nearly close enough to the world.CorrectIncorrect
12. Religious Folklore includes sayings that …CorrectIncorrect
13. Financial problems in a person’s life ___________ evidence of sin in that person’s life.CorrectIncorrect
14. When Paul talks about “days of evil” in Ephesians 6:13, he’s talking about….CorrectIncorrect
15. According to Ephesians 6:13, what is true about your “days of evil?”CorrectIncorrect
16. According to the Bible, being “righteous” before God involves….CorrectIncorrect
17. According to Matthew 6:19-20, rusting and oxidation will eventually corrode even silver and gold. This means that…CorrectIncorrect
18. The whole teaching of Matthew 6:19-21 may be summarized by which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
19. According to the Bible, the use of debt and credit is never a good thing.CorrectIncorrect
20. If you ignore God’s Breastplate of Righteousness long enough you will loose your righteous position before God.CorrectIncorrect