“Donate-It-Forward” Funded Ministry Services, Seminars, & Workshops
How did God support Jesus’ ministry? Jesus prayed and led His disciples to pray. Jesus never charged a fee of anyone to be part of His five-step discipleship process. Those He discipled prayed for each other and shared their material resources so others could also become part of Jesus’ discipleship process. CFM will follow this example–we will offer our services and products using a “Pray It Forward” and “Donate it Forward” model.
- We ask everyone who is part of any one of our Financial Freedom God’s Way programs to commit to pray for those on their team, to pray for those who the Lord will bring into the program next, and to pray for the ministry.
- We will not charge fees for any of our ministry services and products, however, we will regularly ask those who receive our services and products to prayerfully donate some of their material resources (time, talent, money, services, etc.) to help make it possible for others to receive all the products and services the Lord knows they need. Financial donations can be of any amount. A person is not required to donate to receive Ministry Services or Products. All financial donations are fully tax-deductible.
A 2021 personal letter from our President, Rev. Bob Louder, to you, as a co-traveler
down the road to Financial Freedom God’s Way
Greetings in Christ,
The Lord is calling Christian Financial Ministries (CFM) to prayerfully build and offer you several approaches to Financial Freedom God’s Way:
Financial Freedom God’s Way Online Academy
John Maxwell Certified Leadership Training Mastermind Groups
Crisis Financial Coaching
My Daily Financial Manager
“Ask Bob” blog
Let me share with you just a bit more background
Since 1987 God has given Christian Financial Ministries and me the great pleasure and privilege to work with such godly men and organizations as Larry Burkett and Christian Financial Concepts, Howard Dayton and Crown Ministries/later Crown Financial Ministries, Dave Ramsey and his organization, the John Maxwell Team, as well as with a number of other godly folks and organizations. During all of this time, the Lord was leading me to read, watch, listen, learn, apply, and pass along Bible-based spiritual and financial principles and applications.
Now the Lord is leading CFM to share every part of this ministry with you and others for FREE! Yes, you may receive any of our ministry services for absolutely no charge.!
Going forward you will find us to be
BOTH singularly unique AND untraditional.
If you are an Academy Phase 1, 2, 3 or 4 Academy Team Member:
You are here “for such a time as this” because others have prayed for you to be here and have paid the full cost for you to be here. Therefore, for you to be part of the Academy we ask you to both PRAY IT FORWARD and DONATE IT FORWARD to help make it possible for others to follow you in the Academy.
- First, please “Pray It Forward” to help bring others
- Prayerfully commit to allowing the Lord to work Bible-based spiritual and financial principles and applications into your personal life and finances.
- Prayerfully commit to passing along those same Bible-based spiritual and financial principles and applications to others as the Lord brings those “others” to you.
- Pray for your fellow Academy Team Members as part of your Academy Prayer Team (more information inside the Academy).
- Pray that the Lord will bring to your heart specific individuals who He is calling to follow you down the road to Financial Freedom God’s Way, then refer those folks to the Academy.
- Pray for Christian Financial Ministries as the Lord directs.
Second, please “Donate It Forward” to help pay for others to come:
- How often? You will have access to Module 1 of the Phase I Seminar without being asked to “Donate It Forward”. Then, if you believe the Lord would have you continue into Module 2 of the Seminar, we will ask you to please make a “Donate It Forward” contribution to the Ministry Scholarship Fund–Module 2 will only open up for you if you prayerfully choose to “Donate It Forward” at the end of Module 1. You will have the same choice to Donate It Forward and continue at the end of each Module throughout the Seminar and throughout the rest of the Academy Phases.
- How much? No donation is too small or too large. We just ask that you donate whatever the Lord and you decide best.
- How? All you need to do is to click the green “Donate Now” buttons on the “Review and Look Forward” pages inside the Academy OR click the “Funded By Families Like Yours” at the top of this and other of our website pages. When you click on either location, you will go to a secure PayPal page where you may choose to donate using PayPal or your credit or debit card. You will be asked to signify at the bottom of your Academy Application that you prayerfully agree to commit to and support this Pray It Forward and Donate It Forward program.
If you choose to benefit from our “Crisis Financial Coaching” program we will ask you to first work through our Academy Seminar and Workshop and Pray It Forward and Donate It Forward as you go along. If time does not permit you to work through the Seminar and Workshop we will work out a mutually agreeable session-by-session Donate It Forward amount.
If you are benefiting from our Certified John Maxwell Leadership Training Mastermind Groups, E-Coaching, Newsletters, E-Books, Crisis Coaching, or “Ask Bob,”
- First, please “Pray it Forward”
- Prayerfully commit to allowing the Lord to work all He is giving you into your personal life and finances.
- Prayerfully commit to passing along to others what the Lord is giving you.
- Pray that the Lord will bring to your heart specific individuals who He knows will benefit from these ministry services–then refer those folks to CFM.
- Pray for Christian Financial Ministries.
- Second, please “Donate It Forward”.
- How often? You will have a chance to donate to the Scholarship Fund any time you choose.
- How much? No donation is too small or too large. Please prayerfully donate what the Lord and you decide is best
- How? Please click on the “Funded By Families Like Yours” button at the top of every Ministry Web Page (upper right on this page). This will take you to a secure PayPal page where you may choose to donate using PayPal or your credit or debit card.
The Lord may have equipped you to provide one or more of the skill sets we need to help build and administer Christian Financial Ministries and the Financial Freedom God’s Way Online Academy. For example, right now we need some help to edit the content of our Website. If the Lord has given you this skill set, and you would like to talk about Donating these skill sets Forward, please let Bob know by email (email@example.com).
According to a ‘”worldly perspective”, the perceived value of what you receive can be greatly influenced by the financial cost or the fee you pay. However the true value of what God will give you and others through you is based on an eternal perspective, and you know from God’s Word that things eternal can’t be sold or bought. Therefore, I will never ask you to donate a specific dollar amount. However, there are significant dollar values associated with our ministry services. For example, here are the fees charged for some similar Dave Ramsey programs and services:
- Financial Peace University: $100 per family
- Certified John Maxwell Leadership Training Mastermind Groups: #300-500 each
- Coach Training Program: $2,000
- In-house financial coaching: $100-$175 per hour
If Jesus was able to get a two-drachma coin from the mouth of a fish He could have certainly personally come up with what was needed to fund His ministry! Instead, women and others paid for the care and feeding He and others required. Why? For their benefit, not His. Those who funded His work received a blessing and served as a blessing to others. Jesus had a “mutual benefit society” going. It’s the same with Christian Financial Ministries. Although He hasn’t given me the power to pull money from the mouth of a fish, He has brought folks who have already covered the costs for you to be part of His Academy. I simply ask you to Pray It Forward and Donate It Forward to help make it possible for others to receive this same blessing. His “mutual aid society” continues to be alive and well here at Christian Financial Ministries. In addition (and this is critically important) you are welcome to receive His blessings through Christian Financial Ministries if the Lord equips you and leads you to pray and donate a lot or a little. NOTE: Naturally all donations are fully tax-deductible.
Some folks say this approach to ministry won’t pay for our continuing development and operating expenses much less make it possible for our Coaches to earn an income. I disagree! Why do I disagree? Because I didn’t just dream all this up. I know this support approach is counter-intuitive to normal ministry operations and “best practices.” However, I sense this is exactly the approach the Lord would have you and me follow. Therefore, I continue to trust and believe that what seems impossible with man is possible with God.
Blessings, Rev. Bob Louder, MBA, PhD, President Christian Financial Ministries