It’s time for your second Quiz. Inside you will find 20 multiple choice, true/false, and fill-in-the-blank questions.
Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only–you will not receive a grade.
- Yes, you can use your notes
- You have NO time limit
- You may skip and then return to any question (but do remember to come back to it, the quiz will not remind you of unanswered questions)
- You may exit the Quiz at any time. When you come back (1) you will see your completed questions and answers (2) you may change any previously answered question (3) you may continue with the Quiz starting where you previously stopped
- You may take the Quiz as many times as you choose.
- Once you have answered all the questions the site page will show you
- The Quiz Title
- The number of Questions you answered correctly
- Remarks/instructions from Bob
- Each Quiz Question and possible answers. The answer you selected will appear in blue. The Ministry answer will have a green check. You must pass the Module 7 Quiz with a score of 80% or higher in order to move on to Phase 3–“Personal Financial and Life Coaching.”
Module 7 Quiz: You must score 80% or higher on the Module 7 Quiz in order to move on to Phase 3–“Personal Financial and Life Coaching.”
Even though Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only, before you start, pray and ask the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom.
BLOG IS OPTIONAL
Please Blog below any thoughts you may have on any Quiz question or answer.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
1. Even if you have the best Bible-based financial procedures, practices, and tools you will likely still crash and burn as you attempt to manage your finances unless you first _____.CorrectIncorrect
2. One of the keys to Financial Freedom God’s Way is to…CorrectIncorrect
3. The “D” personality is…CorrectIncorrect
4. The “S” personality…CorrectIncorrect
5. The “C” personality…CorrectIncorrect
6. Your financial behavior…CorrectIncorrect
7. According to the Bible, God created you with certain personality strengths and weaknesses that directly impact your approach to money management.CorrectIncorrect
8. How many “primary” DISC personalities do you have?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question9. DISC personality styles have…CorrectIncorrect
10. Your primary DISC personality style impacts how you relate to others…CorrectIncorrect
11. Normally there _______ be a great difference between your primary and your secondary DISC personality styles.CorrectIncorrect
12. Your primary DISC personality style relates directly to your primary financial style.CorrectIncorrect
13. Research shows that successful people (including financially successful people) do NOT…CorrectIncorrect
14. Which DISC personality style usually tells stories and anecdotes?CorrectIncorrect
15. Which DISC personality style is usually the last one to speak but has the most important information to share?CorrectIncorrect
16. Which DISC personality style will usually speak in structured, careful speech patterns?CorrectIncorrect
17. In an office environment which DISC personality style usually likes to do things the fun way?CorrectIncorrect
18. Which DISC personality style might more often become aggressive or defensive under stress?CorrectIncorrect
19. Which DISC personality style tends to be more poised and charming and personable?CorrectIncorrect
20. One of the purposes of the DISC personality style profile is to …CorrectIncorrect