“Financial Freedom God’s Way”
This is Rev. Bob Louder, Aidan University Board of Regents and Faculty member, and President of Christian Financial Ministries.
Let me ask you a question: Would you agree that your main job on this earth before you see Jesus Christ face-to-face is to help people either come to or back to a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ? (My guess is that your answer to this question is, “Yes.”)
Now, what if the Lord would show you how to do just that in a new and singularly unique way—would you be interested? (Sure you would !)
Well, that’s exactly what you are going to discover in your “Financial Freedom God’s Way” curriculum. The Lord has built and is continuing to refine this curriculum based on the 27+ years of experience He has given me working with individuals and organizations such as Mr. Larry Burkett, Christian Financial Concepts, Crown Financial Ministries, the Dave Ramsey organization, the John Maxwell Team, and others.
You will find out all about the “Financial Freedom God’s Way” curriculum by clicking the “Program Overview” link on the above navigation bar.
Here are a few highlights.
- First, you will learn and apply Bible-based spiritual and financial principles to your personal finances.
- You will be part of a cohort of 8-10 individuals as you
- Work through the “Your Finances in Perilous Times Seminar” and then the “Your Finances in Perilous Times Workshop.”
- Your work can qualify you to receive six, tuition-free, required core credit hours toward any Aidan University undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degree.
- Then, you can choose to receive the tools to become a Certified Biblical Financial Coach as you:
- Continue with a cohort of 8-10 individuals;
- Work to apply the spiritual and financial principles in your personal finances;
- Successfully complete the “Certified Biblical Financial Coach” training program;
- Receive leadership, communication, team building and personal development training based on the writings of John Maxwell;
- Receive an additional nine, tuition-free credit hours toward any Aidan University degree program; and
- Begin to minister under the authority of your church or an IRS approved 501-c-3 non-profit minister we can help you form and administer.
Here are two very important closing notes:
- This curriculum is available to you EITHER as an Aidan University student OR as any Logos Global Network affiliated individual, group and/or organization.
- Your cost to receive this curriculum has been completely paid by earlier cohort members as part of the Christian Financial Ministries “Donate It Forward” program. In turn, we will ask you to make a tax-deductible “Donate It Forward” contribution of any amount to help make it possible for future cohort members to receive the same benefits as you.
- NOTE: If you plan to take Christian Financial Ministries courses for Aidan University credit:
- You must be enrolled as an Aidan University student.
- Your Donate It Forward contributions will replace Aidan University tuition requirements.
This is a singularly unique opportunity for the Lord, you and Aiden University and/or LGN to work together to His glory “for such a time as this.” I look forward to working with you soon!
Do you have questions? Would you like more information?
Please either complete and send the form below or give us a call at 678-386-2640. We look forward to serving you and your church.