It’s time for your first Quiz. Inside you will find 20 multiple choice, true/false, and fill-in-the-blank questions.
Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only–you will not receive a grade.
- Yes, you can use your notes
- You have NO time limit
- You may skip and then return to any question (but do remember to come back to it, the quiz will not remind you of unanswered questions)
- You may exit the Quiz at any time. When you come back (1) you will NOT see your completed questions and answers.
- You may take the Quiz as many times as you choose, HOWEVER, only your first attempt will be recorded.
- Once you have answered all the questions click the “Show Results” button immediately after the last Quiz question. Then scroll back to the top of the Quiz where you will find…
- The Quiz Title
- The number of questions you answered correctly
- Then please read down through your Quiz again. You will see each Quiz Question and possible answers. The answer you selected will appear in blue. The Ministry answer will have a green check.
Even though Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only, before you start, pray and ask the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
1. What are just some of the “things” you will be able to do as a result of being part of the Financial Freedom God’s Way Academy?CorrectIncorrect
2. You must complete the seven-Module Seminar (to include the surveys and quizzes) within ___ weeks from your start date.CorrectIncorrect
3. Financial freedom God’s way literally means release from financial bondage.CorrectIncorrect
4. After you complete the Academy Seminar you can receive Personal Financial and Life Coaching.CorrectIncorrect
5. ____% of personal failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.CorrectIncorrect
6. Of all those just entering into a new profession, on average, how many will become financially independent by the end of their career?CorrectIncorrect
7. What may be the main reason God told Moses to take off his sandals during their “burning bush” encounter?CorrectIncorrect
8. What was the second question God asked Moses during their “burning bush” encounter?CorrectIncorrect
9. How many “key biblical financial principles” will you learn during the Seminar?CorrectIncorrect
10. How many critical Bible verses are you to memorize during the Seminar?CorrectIncorrect
11. According to Bob’s discussion on spiritual warfare, the book of Ephesians was written to Christians who…CorrectIncorrect
12. According to the Bible, the devil’s entrance into you financial life is allowed primarily through _________.CorrectIncorrect
13. Why did Paul wait until the very last part of his letter to the Ephesians to talk about spiritual warfare?CorrectIncorrect
14. At what point in your life in Jesus Christ do you receive God’s spiritual armor?CorrectIncorrect
15. Scripture memory puts God’s Word into your ______.CorrectIncorrect
16. According to God’s Word, financial issues are always symptoms of _______ problems.CorrectIncorrect
17. When God asks you to “show Me your hand” He is asking you to _______________.CorrectIncorrect
18. Most everyone wants to change, so most everyone will set some goals to change. But most of the time most folks don’t change–they don’t follow through on their goals. Why?CorrectIncorrect
19. Most people don’t accomplish goals because they ______.CorrectIncorrect
20. How much time does Bob suggest you allow to complete each of the seven Seminar Modules?CorrectIncorrect