It’s time for your third Quiz. Inside you will find 25 multiple choice, true/false, and fill-in-the-blank questions.
Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only–you will not receive a grade.
- Yes, you can use your notes
- You have NO time limit
- You may skip and then return to any question (but do remember to come back to it, the quiz will not remind you of unanswered questions)
- You may exit the Quiz at any time. When you come back (1) you will see your completed questions and answers (2) you may change any previously answered question (3) you may continue with the Quiz starting where you previously stopped
- You may take the Quiz as many times as you choose.
- Once you have answered all the questions the site page will show you
- The Quiz Title
- The number of Questions you answered correctly
- Remarks/instructions from Bob
- Each Quiz Question and possible answers. The answer you selected will appear in blue. The Ministry answer will have a green check. You must pass the Module 7 Quiz with a score of 80% or higher in order to move on to Phase 3–“Personal Financial and Life Coaching.”
Module 7 Quiz: You must score 80% or higher on the Module 7 Quiz in order to move on to Phase 3–“Personal Financial and Life Coaching.”
Even though Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only, before you start, pray and ask the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom.
BLOG IS OPTIONAL
Please Blog below any thoughts you may have on any Quiz question or answer.
0 of 25 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
1. Which of the following statements is true?CorrectIncorrect
2. Sigmund Freud, was probably the first to introduce the concept of the three different levels of the human mind.CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the three levels of the human mind as developed by Sigmund Freud?CorrectIncorrect
4. Your conscious mind…CorrectIncorrect
5. Your Subconscious mind…CorrectIncorrect
6. Your Unconscious Mind…CorrectIncorrect
7. You can program or reprogram your financial behavior by controlling both your Conscious Mind and your Subconscious Mind.CorrectIncorrect
8. According to what you learned in Module 3, the four most important basic mind processes include which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
9. Your feelings…CorrectIncorrect
10. Your feelings and your thinking and your emotions impact how you act.CorrectIncorrect
11. Focus is not critical if you are going to program or reprogram your financial mind.CorrectIncorrect
12. The biggest single threat to your ability to focus or concentrate is…CorrectIncorrect
13. Scientists now believe that your mind and your intelligence are mostly formed by the time reach _____ years old.CorrectIncorrect
14. Paul’s second letter to Timothy offered instruction and advise on how to help build and run the church at Ephesus.CorrectIncorrect
15. What is true about your Sound Mind?CorrectIncorrect
16. Is the devil apt to try to attack your mind even when you have on God’s Helmet of Salvation and you know that you know that you know that you have a Sound Mind?CorrectIncorrect
17. “Why” should you receive the Mind of Christ?CorrectIncorrect
18. To have the Mind of Christ is to …CorrectIncorrect
19. God wants you to …CorrectIncorrect
20. Knowing what the Mind of Christ is and why God wants you to have the Mind of Christ is all that you need to receive the Mind of Christ.CorrectIncorrect
21. What must you prayerfully do to put yourself in a position to receive the Mind of Christ from the Holy Spirit?CorrectIncorrect
22. What is the main “roadblock” that will keep you from being in a position to receive the Mind of Christ?CorrectIncorrect
23. What are the best ways to by-pass the “Roadblock” to receiving the Mind of Christ?CorrectIncorrect
24. What should be the ultimate goal of your Academy experience?CorrectIncorrect
25. Financial Freedom God’s Way is a by-product of receiving the Mind of Christ.CorrectIncorrect