It’s time for yet another Quiz–and again, no changes.
Inside you will find 20 multiple choice, true/false, and fill-in-the-blank questions–and yes you can use your notes.
Please remember all of the following:
- Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only–you will not receive a grade.
- Yes, you can use your notes
- You have NO time limit
- You may skip and then return to any question (but do remember to come back to it, the quiz will not remind you of unanswered questions)
- You may exit the Quiz at any time prior to completing the Quiz. However, when you come back your answers will NOT be saved–you will need to retake the entire Quiz.
- You may take the Quiz as many times as you choose.
- Once you have answered all the questions the site page will show you
- The Quiz Title
- Your % Score
- Remarks/instructions from Bob
- Each Quiz Question and possible answers. The answer you selected will appear in blue. The Ministry answer will have a green check. You must pass the Module 7 Quiz with a score of 80% or higher the first time in order to move on to Phase 3–“Personal Financial and Life Coaching.”
And again, please recall that even though Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only, before you start, pray and ask the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
1. When giving out of obedience, you must do which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
2. The people with the _____ needs are most often the people who are most sensitive to the needs of others.CorrectIncorrect
3. In order to share from your abundance you need which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
4. Sacrificial giving may involve which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
5. Which of the following is the most important element of sharing sacrificially?CorrectIncorrect
6. What is the meaning behind Luke 6:24 which says, “But woe to you who are rich, for you have already received your comfort.”CorrectIncorrect
7. According to Bob’s research, how many days of practice does it take to form a habit?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which of the below is NOT one of the four levels of change that Bob talked about?CorrectIncorrect
9. Once your knowledge and attitudes are changed it will be easy to change your individual behavior.CorrectIncorrect
10. It is generally hard to transition from knowledge and attitudes to behavior because…CorrectIncorrect
11. According to the Bible, stewardship involves managing how much of what you earn?CorrectIncorrect
12. One key to sharing, giving, and sowing is to watch your attitude. If “your heart isn’t in it,” you shouldn’t share, give, or sow.CorrectIncorrect
13. Your tithe is your minimum testimony of God’s ownership and your stewardship.CorrectIncorrect
14. What does the Bible mean by “storehouse giving”?CorrectIncorrect
15. The Bible tells you to always share with ministering Christians, your family, and the pre-Christian community.CorrectIncorrect
16. What are some of the criteria you can use to decide whether or not to support a particular Christian ministry?CorrectIncorrect
17. According to the Bible, when you were “justified” Jesus Christ “saved” you from the presence of sin.CorrectIncorrect
18. According to the Bible, as you become more and more “sanctified” Jesus Christ is saving you from the power of sin.CorrectIncorrect
19. God’s grace includes which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
20. Should you tithe from the net or the gross according to these two verses? Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first-fruits of all your crops…(Proverbs 3:9) A tithe of everything…belongs to the Lord. (Leviticus 27:30)CorrectIncorrect