Here you go again…it’s time for your fourth Quiz and everything about this Quiz stays the same.
Please remember all of the following:
- Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only–you will not receive a grade.
- Yes, you can use your notes
- You have NO time limit
- You may skip and then return to any question (but do remember to come back to it, the quiz will not remind you of unanswered questions)
- You may exit the Quiz at any time prior to completing the Quiz. However, when you come back your answers will NOT be saved–you will need to retake the entire Quiz.
- You may take the Quiz as many times as you choose.
- Once you have answered all the questions the site page will show you
- The Quiz Title
- Your % Score
- Remarks/instructions from Bob
- Each Quiz Question and possible answers. The answer you selected will appear in blue. The Ministry answer will have a green check. You must pass the Module 7 Quiz with a score of 80% or higher the first time in order to move on to Phase 3–“Personal Financial and Life Coaching.”
And again, please recall that even though Quizzes 1-6 are for review purposes only, before you start, pray and ask the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
1. God’s financial principle of “Stewardship” links to which of God’s “Three Questions?”CorrectIncorrect
2. God’s financial principle of “Wealth” links to which of God’s “Three Questions?”CorrectIncorrect
3. In a survey of Christian families, ____% stated that if they were totally disabled and could not work the United States Government would help take care of their needs.CorrectIncorrect
4. In a survey of Christian families ___ stated that if they were totally disabled and could not work the church in which they worshiped would help meet their needs.CorrectIncorrect
5. If you have a financial need in your life, God may…CorrectIncorrect
6.People in financial stress tend to treat financial symptoms rather than deal with spiritual problems. According to Bob, what is the most common symptom treatment?CorrectIncorrect
7. If you have worry, fear, frustration, irritation, aggravation, anxiety, or even a get rich attitude, which of the following statements is true?CorrectIncorrect
8. The Hebrew word for “hear” and the Hebrew word for “obey” are exactly the same word.CorrectIncorrect
9. God gives you material surpluses so that you can…CorrectIncorrect
10. What is the number one reason why each year millions of families are dismantled and systematically destroyed by financial worries caused by the financial pressures of debt and poor money management?CorrectIncorrect
11. You can have lots of money, owe no one anything, and still be in financial bondage.CorrectIncorrect
12. Which of the following is NOT true a bout financial bondage?CorrectIncorrect
13. According to the Bible, borrowing is the same thing as being in debt.CorrectIncorrect
14. God condemns borrowing.CorrectIncorrect
15. Which of the following are generally associated with a get-rich-quick scheme?CorrectIncorrect
16. Which of the following is NOT an indication of greed?CorrectIncorrect
17. If you try to treat financial symptoms rather than prayerfully deal with the spiritual problems, what kind of relief can you generally expect?CorrectIncorrect
18. Which of the following is/are true about the New Testament Book of Ephesians?CorrectIncorrect
19. Which of the following is NOT true when your feet are “fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace”?CorrectIncorrect
20. In Matthew 6:24, “Money” or “Mammon” refers to…CorrectIncorrect