It’s time for your final Quiz.
You will find 25 questions and 2 “bonus questions” prepared by both members of our Workshop Team and CFM that cover both the Seminar and the Workshop.
Remember that Quizzes 1-6 were for review purposes only.
This Final Quiz is also for review, HOWEVER, you must score at least 70% on this Final Quiz to be eligible to move on to either one of the two remaining Academy Phases.
- Yes, you can use your notes
- You have NO time limit
- You may skip and then return to any question (but do remember to come back to it, the quiz will not remind you of unanswered questions)
- You may exit the Quiz at any time. When you come back (1) you will see your completed questions and answers (2) you may change any previously answered question (3) you may continue with the Quiz starting where you previously stopped
- You may take the Quiz as many times as you choose.
- Once you have answered all the questions the site page will show you
- The Quiz Title
- The number of Questions you answered correctly
- Your % Score
- Remarks/instructions from Bob
- Each Quiz Question and possible answers. The answer you selected will appear in blue. The Ministry answer will have a green check. You must pass the Module 7 Quiz with a score of 70% or higher in order to move on to Phase 3–“Personal Financial and Life Coaching.”
Blessings and prayers my friends,
OOPS, one more thing: Please remember to complete the REQUIRED BLOG after you finish the Quiz. On a scale of 1-10 with one being “I totally disagree” and 10 being “I totally agree,” please answer this question: “The Workshop Quizzes helped me review the most important parts of each Module. Bob, keep the quizzes as part of the Workshop.”
0 of 27 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 27 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
- According to the Bible, the devil’s entrance into your financial life is allowed primarily through…
2. God’s financial principle of “Stewardship” links to which of God’s “Three Questions”?CorrectIncorrect
3. Paul considered his teaching on spiritual warfare and God’s spiritual armor to be the most important teaching of his entire letter to the Ephesians.CorrectIncorrect
4. Scripture memory puts God’s Word into…CorrectIncorrect
5. God’s financial principle of “Wealth” links to which of God’s “Three Questions”?CorrectIncorrect
6. The Hebrew word for “hear” and the Hebrew word for “Obey” are exactly the same word.CorrectIncorrect
7. If you ignore God’s Breastplate of Righteousness long enough you could loose your righteous position before God.CorrectIncorrect
8. How well you handle your finances is an indicator as to the quality of your relationship with God.CorrectIncorrect
9. Which of the following is the most important element of sharing sacrificially?CorrectIncorrect
10. Which of the following choices contains an idea that might be counter-productive in helping someone get started using a budget? (Brooke)CorrectIncorrect
11. We always know the direction the Lord is leading us because… (Howard)CorrectIncorrect
12. What does “budgeting according to God’s way” mean? (Lee Soong)CorrectIncorrect
13. Generally speaking, which one of these is not a way your personality can help you and your finances? (Parker)CorrectIncorrect
14. What are some examples of “self-interest” that become the main spiritual roadblock between me and the mind of Christ? (Keng Chiang)CorrectIncorrect
15. Which of the following characteristics describes “having the mind of Christ”? (Barry)CorrectIncorrect
16. Values are your fundamental beliefs about…CorrectIncorrect
17. Forming new habits, including new financial habits, require change. Even when you try to change for all of the right reasons, change can still be uncomfortable.CorrectIncorrect
18. Question18. “I don’t need to budget because I hardly make any money to budget.”CorrectIncorrect
19. According to Bob, one of the most important and significant financial prerequisites to budgeting is to be able to define and to work with your needs, your wants, and your desires.CorrectIncorrect
20. Which of the following is true of the “Balance Sheet”?CorrectIncorrect
21. A “Balance Sheet” is a good measure of where you are in a point in time. A “Cash Flow” statement is a measure of how well you are doing over a period of time.CorrectIncorrect
22. If you make enough money, money problems will naturally work themselves out, so you don’t need to budget.CorrectIncorrect
23. How long does Bob recommend you keep a “spiritual spending diary” before you start your first budgeting period?CorrectIncorrect
24. It is easier to reverse fraudulent charges if you use a credit card as opposed to using your debit card.CorrectIncorrect
25. You can program your financial behavior by both controlling what you experience in the moment and by controlling how and what you store in your Subconscious Mind.CorrectIncorrect
Bonus Question #1: Feelings happen a fraction of a second after your emotions.CorrectIncorrect
Bonus Question #2: The biggest single threat to your concentration is to multitask.CorrectIncorrect