Here you go again…it’s time for your seventh and final Quiz. Nothing has changed.
Inside you will find 20 multiple choice, true/false, and fill-in-the-blank questions.
Please remember all of the following:
- Yes, you can use your notes.
- You have NO time limit
- You may skip and then return to any question (but do remember to come back to it, the quiz will not remind you of unanswered questions)
- You may exit the Quiz at any time prior to completing the Quiz. However, when you come back your answers will not be saved–you will need to retake the entire Quiz.
- You may take the Quiz as many times as you choose. HOWEVER, you must receive a score of 80% or higher the first time in order to move on to Phase 2–“Your Finances in Perilous Times Workshop”.
- Once you have answered all the questions the site page will show you
- The Quiz Title
- Your % Score
- Remarks/instructions from Bob
- Each Quiz Question and possible answers. The answer you selected will appear in blue. The Ministry answer will have a green check.
And again, please pray and ask the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom.
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
1. Question1. On average, what percentage of those entering into a new profession will become financially independent by the end of that career?CorrectIncorrect
2. How many “key biblical financial principles” did you learn during this Seminar?CorrectIncorrect
3. According to the Bible, the devil enters into your financial life primarily through….CorrectIncorrect
4. How well you handle your finances is an indicator of the quality of your relationship with God.CorrectIncorrect
5. Paul considered his teaching on spiritual warfare and God’s spiritual armor the most important teaching of his entire letter to the Ephesians.CorrectIncorrect
6. According to the Bible, a “steward” is a manager of….CorrectIncorrect
7. If you ignore God’s Breastplate of Righteousness long enough you will lose your righteous position before God.CorrectIncorrect
8. God’s financial principle of “Stewardship” links to which of God’s “Three Questions”?CorrectIncorrect
9. God’s financial principle of “Wealth” links to which of God’s “Three Questions”?CorrectIncorrect
10. Each step along “God’s 7-Step Path to Financial Freedom” must be taken in order.CorrectIncorrect
11. Your tithe is your minimum testimony of God’s ownership and your stewardship.CorrectIncorrect
12. Which of the following is the most important element of sacrificial sharing?CorrectIncorrect
13. Scripture memory puts God’s Word into your …CorrectIncorrect
14. In order to have an economy you must have which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
15. According to the Bible, the use of debt and credit is never a good thing.CorrectIncorrect
16. Financial problems in a persona’s life ________ evidence of sin in that person’s life.CorrectIncorrect
17. The Hebrew word for “hear” and the Hebrew word for “obey” are exactly the same word.CorrectIncorrect
18. If you try to treat financial symptoms rather than prayerfully deal with the spiritual problems, what kind of relief can you generally expect?CorrectIncorrect
19. When giving out of obedience, you must do which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
20. What is included in God’s “4-Part Plan” for financial freedom?CorrectIncorrect